Thursday, March 7, 2013

"The Mission of Beauty at Bleu Mousse Salon" by Owner Doug DiCarlo

www.phillydealyo.philly.com
Most women enjoy getting their hair done for special occasions. One client in particular I have had for over 30 years gave me a card. She represents one of several clients who have stayed with me for a long time. 

When I moved my salon from King of Prussia to Wayne a few special, dedicated clients were able to continue with me. During the holidays, I received cards from my clients. Beyond their ability to have stayed with me over the years, those tokens of appreciation mean a great deal to me. 

The clients and their appreciation are a daily reminder of my passion and focus for styling hair.

After being successful in the salon and styling business I decided to take thirteen years off for school. I graduated from Villanova University with an undergraduate and masters degree in Counseling Psychology

Currently, I volunteer part time helping at- risk and underprivileged kids. In Philadelphia Keeping them from going back to jail. Although the scope of the volunteering in the suburbs has changed the meaning has remained the same. 

Over the years whether it be helping underprivileged and at-risk children or my clients at the salon,  my passion to make the lives of others beautiful is not only my priority but my passion in life.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment